Sorry folks, this competition is now closed for entries – vote for your winner here.
We are pleased to open our charity competition for the third year running to give charities the opportunity to win £300 worth of Marler Haley vouchers.
Simply tell us what winning these vouchers would mean to your charity by 29th September 2013 and we’ll choose 3 finalists to battle it out for public votes via a poll on our blog. The entry with the most votes by 7th October 2013 will be the winner.
Previous victors have included Camp Nibble and Pop ‘N’ Grow (pictured left) who have used their new display stands to great success! Winner of our 2012 competition, Pop ‘N’ Grow chose to use their vouchers to buy two banner stands and tablecloth. Read more about the difference winning our competition made to Pop ‘N’ Grow here.
How to enter our 2013 competition
1. Tell us what winning the vouchers would mean to your charity
2. Tell us what products you would spend the money on, linking to the pages on www.marlerhaley.co.uk
3. Post your entry on one or more of the following:
- Your website
- Your charity’s blog
- Your Facebook page
- Your Google+ page
4. Email us at email@example.com to let us know where to find your entry to be considered.
With so many entries for 2011 and 2012, we’re expecting an exciting competition this year. So, to help you make the most out of your entry and increase the chance of winning, here are two ideas to help stand out from the crowd and give your entry the best chance of success!
- Be compelling – explain the emotional and physical impact that winning would have on your charity. Remember, people will only be able to choose one charity to win, so give them a reason to choose you!
- Be different – if you have creative flair, why not do something a bit different for your entry to really wow potential voters? From short videos to drawings and everything in between, you could really stand out from crowd and draw in voters.
Good luck, we look forward to reviewing your entries!
Tags: charity competition, charity giveaway