Are you a lifestyle or design blogger, looking to refresh a space with your own design of printed wallpaper
We’d love to hear your ideas of what you would do if you could print your own wallpaper for a chosen wall.
The winner will receive one wall’s worth of wallpaper in their own
chosen printed design.
What’s better, if you live in selected areas of the UK, we’ll even offer to come around and put it up for you!
Find out more information on how to enter below.
Write and publish your ideas for how you would transform a space with printed self-adhesive wallpaper in your own chosen design.
It can be any space – here’s some ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- an office wall with your own personal blog branding
- a teenager’s bedroom with fake graffiti on a brick wall
- a living room with a collage of your favourite photos on a feature wall.
The choice is yours and the sky is the limit.
For a chance of winning, be sure to mention that it’s part of the Marler Haley
Win Your Wallpaper competition, linking back to our site to show where people can find out more information.
Once published, please send your entry to: [email protected]
Be as imaginative as you want. Feel free to use photos, drawings, videos, collages, mood boards and whatever you think is necessary in your blog post.
Remember, we could be making your wallpaper vision a reality, so you’ll need to tell us:
- how big the wall is that you’d want the wallpaper for
- the design idea you’d choose
- what the room is and how you’d style it.
one prize is available of fully printed wallpaper in your chosen design.
Marler Haley’s range of self-adhesive wallpaper is available in three finishes:
- Flat Gloss
- Canvas Style
- Textured Wall
You can find out more about our range of wallpaper here
All finishes feature a permanent adhesive back and will be available fully printed from £28.99-£34.99 per square metre depending on finish (price including VAT).
As an example of the cost equivalent, a standard chimney stack that’s 1.25m x 2.5m would cost from £109 -£131.
A 3.75m wall (that is 2.5m high) would cost from £352- £425.
As self-adhesive wallpaper, it’s super simple to assemble by simply peeling off the backing paper and sticking it to your wall. No paste, no primers and no fuss needed.
It’s also scuff resistant – perfect for busy areas and can last up to four years.
As adhesive wallpaper, it can be added to most wall surfaces with minimal effort.
The winner will get to choose the finish of the wallpaper.
Prize draw closes on Friday 8th
June 2018 at 11:59pm and winners will be notified by email by 22nd
This competition is open to bloggers in the UK, Ireland and Channel Islands.
View the terms and conditions here.
Terms and conditions:
Win your wallpaper blogger competition
- To enter the competition, publish your ‘Win Your Wallpaper’ blog post on your own blog.
- The blog post can contain any supporting collateral that you can legally use.
- The blogger with the most creative and interesting idea for covering their wall with their own design of printed wallpaper will win.
- All entries must include mention of Marler Haley’s Win your Wallpaper competition, linking to a page on our website for more information.
- All entries must be made via a blog post.
- Entrants must notify marlerhaley.co.uk of their entry by 8 June 2018 at 11.59pm.
- Entrants notifying us via email ([email protected]) must include a link to their post as well as their name, location and email address.
- Winners will be notified via email by 22nd June 2018.
- The winner will be awarded with their design, printed onto wallpaper to cover one wall up to the retail price of £425+VAT.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- Subject to availability and location, the prize winner may also be offered a free installation of the wallpaper onto a ready wall.
- The competition is open to UK, Ireland and Channel Island residents aged 18 years and over, excluding current and recent employees and their immediate families of Marler Haley and the P3 Group.
- Entrants must accept their win within 28 days of notification; any claims not received by the promoter within this timeframe will be disqualified.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable.
By entering the competition, you warrant that:
- You are aged 18 or over and eligible to enter this promotion.
- Your entry is your own work and has not been previously licensed or published;
- Your entry does not infringe a third party’s copyright or privacy;
- We are tolerant of image editing and will allow images to be edited with software as we do not wish to inhibit your creative freedom. Entries will be judged on a case by case basis.
- If chosen as the winner, your name and chosen design will be shared on Marlerhaley.co.uk and may be used for marketing purposes.
- It is the legal responsibility of the entrants, and not the promoters, to ensure they comply with copyright requirements and own the rights to use their blog for the purposes of this competition.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject any blog post entry which we deem to contain any objectionable or offensive content. A photo which displays an identified or identifiable person may infringe on that person’s right of privacy or may disclose that person’s personal information and we would therefore advise that permission is sought to use such photographs. We recommend you avoid submitting images which depict people in private or vulnerable situations.
- To contact the promoters in relation to this competition, including to remove your entry and withdraw from the competition, please email [email protected]