Bespoke wallpaper with your own design
Creating a truly unique space with your own custom designed personalised wallpaper.
Whether you’re after your son’s name in graffiti on a brickwork wall, to a special branded welcome message in your reception area or an inspirational wallpaper photo backdrop for your shop, we can print it all.
Find out more about our range of fully printed wallpaper and talk to us today on 0808 149 4657 for a custom quote.
- Internal wall murals
- Feature wall decorations
- Reception areas
- Retail wall graphics
- Indoor advertising
- Personalised home decorations
Why choose Marler Haley’s personalised wallpaper?
What makes our bespoke wallpaper special? Here are a few reasons:
- Fully printed with your unique design
- Printed onto a type of plastic for increased durability
- Thick for full wall cover up - films from 152 micron thick
- Low gloss textured finishes available
- Custom sizes available
- No wall-priming needed before application
- Sticky-backed wallpaper for simple and quick assembly
- Lasts up to four years
- Three designs available including flat, canvas style and textured wall
- Fire certification available
Why choose Marler Haley?
Marler Haley is a trusted name when it comes to large format printing. Here’s why you should choose us to print your personalised wallpaper:
- High quality print
- Fast delivery
- Help with artworking available
- 1:1 account management to help from quote to delivery and beyond
- Trusted supplier of large-format print in the UK
How to hang printed wallpaper
Our printed wallpaper can be hung in minutes with minimal frustration.
Due to the materials that we print our custom wallpaper onto, no extra tools, preparation or paste are necessary.
With its quick sticky-back design, simply align the paper to the wall, peel away the backing paper and smooth down to stick onto the wall.
The wallpaper can hang in place without further adhesive for up to four years.
More about our range of bespoke wallpaper
Our range of personalised wallpaper is available in three types of wall film.
All materials are 152 microns thick PVC – which is thicker than standard wallpaper.
Here’s a summary of our three types of printed wallpaper we have in the range:
- Flat – a completely flat finish
Great for: flat walls and a photographic finish.
Great for: textured fabric finish, hides minimal lumps and bumps.
Great for: Hiding lumps and bumps, creates a high end mural finish to make it look like the design has been drawn onto the plain wall.
How to order your mural wallpaper
- Measure the wall you’re looking to cover in mm
- Choose the design finish from Flat, Canvas and Textured wall
- Contact us for a free, no obligation custom quote for your specific measurements – we’ve given our approximate costs with costs per metre squared
- Talk to us about your design requirements – at which stage we’ll either ask you for a brief to quote you for the design your graphics, or ask for your print-ready artwork if you have it available
- Pay for your personalised wallpaper
- Receive your mural, delivered by a tracked courier!
Still not sure?
If you’re still not sure how to go about ordering your mural wallpaper, you can talk to us on 0808 149 4657
, chat to us during working hours using our live chat or drop us an email