Pop up Display Stands
Maximise your exposure at events, exhibitions and conferences with pop up display stands.
These branded backdrops reach up to three metres wide with a choice of straight or curved structures. Pop up stands are a perfect choice if you’re looking for a reusable exhibition stand on a large scale.
Simple to assemble pop up exhibition stands
Traditionally, a pop up display stand is thought of as having a lattice supporting structure that is assembled by ‘popping’ it up, giving this group of display stands their name. This lattice structure makes a large display relatively lightweight given its size and makes it simple to assemble.
The lattice structure is also reflected in the sizing names – for example a 3×3 pop up stand isn’t 3 metres wide, but has a 3 block wide frame that looks like a tic-tac-toe grid.
Making life easier with kits
To make your work-life a bit easier, our classic pop up stands can come as a full pop up display kit. Kits include:
- Lattice support structure
- Printed graphic panels
- Wheeled transport case
- Printed graphic wrap and counter top to transform transport case into counter
- Optional screen mount to give the illusion of a floating screen to add digital engagement to your stand.
By having your complete exhibition stand in one wheeled transport case, it makes the storage and transport of your display really simple.
Lighter than a pop up stand
The new alternative to large pop up stands are a third of the weight with a much slimmer footprint. They even open the possibility of double sided printing if the back of the stand will be on show.
Fabric display stands use a hollow aluminium frame that clicks together with a one-piece fabric graphic that pulls over the framework to create tension.
What our customers say:
Tony Green from Phillips Screw Company said: “We are really pleased with our fabric display.
“The artwork was provided on day 1 and the product was delivered on day 3.
“This display has been used for the first time at a recent exhibition can be erected in less than 10 minutes and many of our customers were impressed.”
Why people choose Marler Haley’s pop up stands
- Replacement graphics available to refresh your display
- Named account manager to help from enquiry to delivery and beyond
- In-house large format printing and artworking team
- Affordable design services
- Our experts check all artwork by eye for quality* before printing
- Environmentally friendly non-solvent based inks
- Graphics won’t peel, curl or fade
- Delivery within 3-5 working days as standard.
If you need any help, give us a call on 0800 072 7742 to talk to your new account manager.
*Our artwork team check artwork for quality, but not for spelling, grammar or accuracy of information.