Tis the season to share a little joy. As we had so much fun last year with our office elf, we’re giving one lucky office the chance to win a cheeky office elf. Find out how to enter…
Enter by midnight, Friday 17 November
Having an office elf around Christmas helps to spread a bit of festivity and cheekiness. Last year, our office elf turned invoices into snowflakes, swapped pens for crayons and left festive messages on computer screens.
As well as spreading a bit of festive cheer, using an office elf brings people together – not only in the plotting of deeds – but in the surprise of finding out what she’s done now.
Our office elf is an Elf for Christmas and you can see our office elf ideas here.
Win your own office elf:
To win your office its very own cheeky elf, we’ve teamed up with Elf for Christmas. Simply use the form below and complete each action for an additional competition entry.
Make sure you check out the terms and conditions first, then enter in less than 5 minutes by Friday 17 November 2017.
Very important terms and conditions:
- This competition is run by Marler Haley ltd in collaboration with Elf for Christmas
- Competition closes on Friday 17 November 2017 at midnight. Any entries cast after this time may not be counted.
- The competition is not endorsed by Facebook or Twitter and you must adhere to their terms of service when using these platforms
- One prize available of an Elf for Christmas, which may be either a boy or a girl elf
- To win the prize, you must complete at least one of the options in the above form to either follow Marler Haley and Elf for Christmas on Twitter, send a tweet or visit the Marler Haley page on Facebook (feel free to give us a like to see our lovely updates).
- A winner will be chosen at random and must adhere to these terms and conditions
- The winner will be informed by email – your email address will not be stored or used for any marketing purposes
- To win, you must be a UK resident
- The winner will be notified by 24 November and asked to provide an office address so that the office elf can find it’s new home safely
- No purchase necessary
- You must only enter the competition once
- To enter, you must not be employed, or be a supplier of Marler Haley