Applying window stickers and decals is incredibly easy. There’s no need to hire a professional, or be an expert – just follow the video or step by step guide below for best application results.
- Always ensure the surface area is clean and dry - free from dirt or any residue.
- Peel back and carefully align a small portion of the top section of the sticker.
- Stick down and smooth over the surface as you go along.
- If covering large window panels, you may have excess graphic that will need cutting off.
- Finally, smooth over the window sticker once more to remove any bubbles that may appear.