This competition is now closed, find out about 2018 competition here.
Now in its seventh year, our annual charity competition is open for entries. Entering takes less than three minutes and one lucky charity will win £500 displays.
Our £500 display prize could generate your charity £2000 income
For every £1 invested in fundraising activity – such as promotional banner stands and events - charities on average receive £4 in donations1.
That means that Marler Haley’s new super prize fund of £500 displays could generate up to £2000 worth of income for one lucky charity.
At Marler Haley, we know that being a charity in 2017 is tough. That charities are doing everything they can to raise awareness and funds for the important work that they do. That’s why we continue to support the vital work that they do with ongoing charity displays discounts and free displays.
Here’s how you can enter our competition in less than 3 minutes:
To enter, UK charities need to answer one simple question in whatever way you think will get our attention:
What impact would winning the competition have to your charity?
Here's how to enter:
- Say what impact winning £500 Marler Haley vouchers would have on their charity before 22 September 2017 on Twitter, Facebook or other social channels or your charity website. Your entry can include pictures and videos to support your entry.
- Include the hashtag #MHCharityComp in your entry.
- Email us a link to where you’ve entered to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll enter you if you fulfil our terms and conditions!
- This competition is open until Friday 22 September 2017
- Public voting via poll : Monday 25 September – Friday 6 October 2017
- Winner informed: Monday 9 October 2017.
Terms and conditions: here to see our full terms and conditions.
This competition is now closed, keep an eye out for our 2018 competition or sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know.