Marler Haley is an environmentally conscious provider. We know how hard it is to recycle old banners and display equipment, even if you've bought a recyclable banner! So, we've introduced a simple yet cost effective recycling scheme to take advantage of.
We can dispose of your old and broken display kit in the most environmentally friendly way possible, and it doesn’t even have to be a Marler Haley product. Find out how we recycle your old banners and displays.
Depending on the type of display you have, you can recycle them in the following way:
- Displays with eco-graphics: If you have an eco-display, i.e. a product from our eco-display range with an eco-graphic, then we can recycle your banner free of charge. All you have to do is send us your old eco-display (don't forget to let us know beforehand), and we'll recycle the hardware and graphic for you in the UK. What's more, we'll even give you £10 credit to use on your next order for an eco-display.
- Displays without eco-graphics: We can recycle your old displays for a nominal fee of £10 per item. Send us your old kit and we will be able to recycle most components for you. You will also receive £10 credit (per item) to use on future eco-display only purchases from Marler Haley.
|Eco-displays that can be recycled free of charge
||Products not in our Eco Displays Range
|Outdoor eco-friendly banner
||Standard roller banner graphics
|Escape outdoor eco-banner stand
||Outdoor PVC banner graphics
|Panorama outdoor eco-banner
||Pop up stand graphics
|Junior roller eco-banner stand
||PVC rollable graphics for shell schemes
|Style roller eco-banner stand
|Style widescreen roller eco-banner
Not sure if we can recycle your banner? Complete the form below, chat with us online or call us today to find out more. Full recycling terms and conditions can be found here.
Waste licenses and permits: To make sure we can legally store and sort your old displays for recycling, we have the following license and permits:
- Upper tier waste broker and dealer license (CBDU282338)
- T9: recovery of scrap metal permit (WEX164944)
- T10: sorting of mixed waste permit (WEX164944)
- S2: storing waste in a secure place permit (WEX166510)