Our tents and gazebos provide you protection against the elements at outdoor events – no matter what the weather. Our canopy covers and side walls are fully configurable to your needs and allow you to build your tent to your exact requirements, based on the location you will be exhibiting at.
Using custom printed tents also make for a fantastic advertising space – and are certain to make you stand out from the other exhibitors and draw patrons to your tent. The ability to purchase replacement graphics also means you can modify your advertising message from time to time, while still using the same hardware. And you don’t need to print the whole tent – you could just print side walls as seasons change.
As well as providing a temporary shelter to work within, custom gazebos are also lightweight and easy to set up, with full set up in as little as 15 minutes. Considering how large these gazebos are when assembled, our gazebos are compact when folded away into carry bags/cases – saving storage and transportation space.
Our event tents are also suitable for use indoors, in large open areas with plenty of height space for your tent to stand tall and proud.
We also offer a range of complementary products to enhance your tent, such as flags, tables, fully customised tablecloths, and outdoor signage products to promote your store.
There are many benefits to choosing a feather flag from Marler Haley.
- • Branded or plain printed options
- • Customise with additional printed or plain walls or half walls
- • Weatherproof, UV resistant and fire-retardant fabric
- • Aluminium frame
- • Frame size: 1950mm (w) x 1950mm (d) x 3355mm (h)
- • Wheeled bag included
- • Withstands wind speeds up to 18mph when pegged into the ground
- • Add weighted bases for extra stability
- • Full colour pantone matching
- • Free artwork visual pre-order
- • Lead time: 3-5 working days from receipt of artwork
You can choose from a range of sizes The size of tent or gazebo that you need will be a factor of considerations such as the exhibition space you typically have available, the number of products you want to display or sell and the layout of your stall. You also need to allow space for your staff to move around comfortably, taking account of whether you have an open gazebo or tent (where customers come into your space), or a closed gazebo or tent (where you present your products or services from counters or tables at the perimeter of the tent.) Our tents come in a wide range of standard and custom sizes; and our most popular size is a 3m x 3m tent:
Check out our handy table to help you decide which size is best for you:
- • Why buy fully customised tents?
- o Marler Haley can help you create the perfect custom branded event tent. Here’s why we are a trusted supplier when it comes to outdoor advertising: • Fully printed in the UK with your artwork designs • Artwork checking process before print • High quality material for durable, long lasting use • Fast turnaround times for tight deadlines • Easy assembly and packing away
- • How do you care for your gazebo or tent graphic?
- o Our tent and gazebo fabric is 100% polyester based, which means it retains its colour, even when used outdoors. If your tent gets dirty or soiled, all our tents can be washed, bringing your message back to life. Simply pop your tent graphic into a standard washing machine (you may need to use a professional laundry service if the graphic doesn’t fit into your washing machine), using standard washing detergent, at no more than 30 degrees and then lay the graphic flat to dry (don’t tumble dry it). When your tent is not in use, ensure the fabric is dry and folded away. Taking care of your printed tent graphics will increase the longevity and usage time – saving you money in the long run.
- • How do I create my artwork for a fully customised gazebo or tent graphic?
- o All Marler Haley tents come with a free simple artworking service. This option includes logo placement and colour selection of your printed tents. All you need to do is upload your logo through our artwork uploader and we will give you a call when the order is placed to find out about your requirements
- • Will the print fade over time in the sun?
- o Our gazebos are printed on high quality dye sublimination printers in the UK, meaning the graphics will last for at least six months in normal UV conditions – but this is dependant on how often the graphic is exposed to UV light. However, any deterioration will happen gradually, and you can replace your graphics when they become unusable.
- • Can I buy replacement graphics for my hardware?
- o Of course. In fact, to save money, we would encourage you to reuse your hardware as many times as you can. Gazebo graphics can easily be reproduced to fit your hardware, giving you many years of use for your hardware. And remember, our printing process is durable, so you can store unused graphics for use at a later time, saving you the cost of replacing them.
- • What happens if I have a problem?
- o Our customer services team is on standby 9am to 5pm weekdays to help solve any concerns you may have. Or you can email them here.