Graphic design and artworking options
When you order a product that requires printing, supplying good quality print-ready artwork is essential.
We understand it can be difficult to create and supply print ready artwork for your graphics.
That’s why we offer a range of artworking options and services to suit your resources and budget. Learn more about them below:
1. Use our banner design tool
Use our range of pre-built templates and styles to create your own artwork for a selection of banner stands, outdoor banners and tablecloths.
Our design tool provides you with complete control and flexibility to create print-ready designs. Our free to use tool allows users to: insert images, logos and custom text with the added ability to move and re-size elements as needed.
Try our banner design tool now.
2. Artworking services
We have a few different artworking service options to choose from to suit your needs:
- Free simple design service: This free service is available on selected flags and tablecloths. All you need to do is supply us with your logo, and pantone reference for the background and we’ll do the rest. If your requirement is more complex you may require our standard service.
- Standard artwork service: If you have all the elements needed to create a design from a brief, our standard artwork service is the best option. This service ranges from £25 (half an hour artworking) for smaller displays such as our banner stands, and from £50 (one hour artworking) for our larger exhibition stands.
- Artwork plus service: Includes everything our standard service offers, with the added benefit of our graphics team re-configuring your designs to fit multiple forms of media if required (i.e. artwork designs on a roller banner would be restructured to fit business cards).
We recommend calling us to discuss your requirements in more detail, whichever artworking option you choose.
3. Full graphic design service
Our full graphic design package is the ultimate design service on offer. This package offers a complete artwork design process with a dedicated in-house graphic designer.
Starting with a consultation from your dedicated graphic designer, they will work with you on a 1-to-1 basis and create print-ready designs from scratch. No collateral is needed (apart from your brand guidelines) and our designers will do everything for you.
As this is a custom service, it’s important to talk to an account manager to find out more information.
4. Upload print ready artwork
The final option for anyone with print ready artwork – you can simply email your files to [email protected]
Before uploading your artwork, go through this handy checklist to make sure your files are print-ready:
- No embedded files
- Included fonts, images and logos
- High resolution files
- Format (EPS/AI/QXD/PDF)
- 300 dpi 1/4 size or 72 dpi full size
- Images in CMYK not RGB
See our full artwork specification for more details.
Which artwork service is right for you?
Use the table below as a checklist to see which artwork service is suitable for you:
||High res logo?
||Idea of layout?
|Free simple design service*
|Standard artwork service
|Artwork plus service
|Full graphic design service
*available on selected flags and tablecloths.