One of the best advantages of using our hardware, is that you can easily order fully branded replacement graphics for any of the flag hardware you purchase from us, and it is guaranteed to fit perfectly.
By reusing the hardware, you save money, and changing graphics is easy and quick. In fact, it is so easy, you could change your flag daily if you wanted to, allowing you to promote a wider range of your product or service to the public, or to update your message to reflect seasonal or promotional campaigns.
All our replacement graphics are produced in the UK, using the highest quality materials, ensuring you receive a vibrant, durable and fast replacement flag graphic.
Our replacement graphics fit all of our flag shapes and sizes, including Feather, Teardrop and Rectangular shaped flags.
Of course, if you have purchased hardware from somewhere else, we can work with you to customise your replacement flag graphic, to ensure it fits your chosen hardware.
Refresh your flag banners with a new set of replacement flag graphics. Save money in the long run and replace your graphics without having to buy a new pole and flag base.
Replacement graphics are suitable for the following flag ranges:
- Feather flags
- Teardrop flags
- Rectangular flags
Looking for graphics to fit different sized poles?
If you're looking to replace flag graphics and you haven't purchased from us before, we will still be able to help you. We recommend calling us so we can make sure accurate quotes can be provided on replacement graphics to fit your hardware.
Free simple artwork service
Free of charge simple artworking service includes logo placement and colour selection of your flag. Upload your logo using our artwork uploader, when the order has been placed we’ll give you a call to find out your exact requirements.
Update your graphics without replacing or purchasing additional flag poles or bases - perfect for changing your marketing messages on the same flag system and saving money at the same time.
- • Can I print my own graphics or logo on my flag?
- o Absolutely – all our flags are custom printed to your exact needs. Use our handy template to lay out your graphic or contact us to make use of our art working service.
- • Will the print fade over time in the sun?
- o Our flags are printed on high quality Dye-sublimination printers in the UK, we offer six months warranty which covers against UV light fading.
- • Can I buy replacement graphics for my hardware?
- o Of course. In fact, to save money, we would encourage you to reuse your hardware as many times as you can. Flag graphics can easily be reproduced to fit your hardware, giving you many years of use for your hardware. And remember, our printing process is durable, so you can store unused flags for use at a later time, saving you the cost of replacing them.
- • What happens if I have a problem?
- o Our customer services team is on standby 9am to 5pm weekdays to help solve any concerns you may have. Or you can email them here.
- • What if my flag gets dirty after being outdoors for a long time?
- o That’s no problem at all – just pop your flag (without the hardware) into a standard washing machine with normal detergent, and wash on a gentle wash at 40 degrees. Don’t tumble dry it, just lay it out flat to dry, and it will look as good as new.
- • How do I create my artwork?
- o You can use our simple artwork service (details here), and just upload your logo using our artwork uploader, and when you confirm your order, we will call you to find out your exact requirements. Alternatively, you can download our handy template, as well as the guidelines for artwork, and create your own!