Our new Arch Flag is a light weight, easy to deploy flag system, that is ideal for creating an eye catching arch, with applications such as store entrances, new product promotion, start/finish lines, registration areas, sporting events and for creating a sense of occasion. The stackable water bases are included in the system, giving you confidence that the arch will perform as expected in winds of up to 20mph.
Made in the UK to the highest quality standards; our flags are vibrantly printed, allowing you to promote your marketing message. The arch flag is eye catching because of its height (3m high), fantastic at attracting attention at a distance, making it perfect for drawing attention to your product, entrance or event point. And most importantly, they are durable for outdoor use, giving you years of service at a really affordable price.
Ideal for use at:
Create an impressive grand opening entrance at your next event with the 4000mm wide Arch Flag. This eye-catching flag display is ideal for sporting events, registration areas or as start/finish lines.
The flag knit graphic is fully custom printed with your artwork, using a special dye-sublimation process. Rather than the print being transferred onto the fabric, the ink is pressed into the material itself. As well as providing a higher quality print finish, this means you can also cool wash and iron your graphics to keep them looking as good as new for longer.
The arch flag is supplied with four stackable water bases (for using two at each side) for stability.
Carry bag included to store hardware for easy transportation.
The Arch flag comes in one size only
|Distance between floor and bottom of graphic
|Graphic area width
|Graphic area height
- Durable Dye Sublimination Print Process guarantees faithful colour reproduction
- As this is an outdoor product, it isn’t fire rated
- • Can I print my own graphics or logo on my flag?
- o Absolutely – all our flags are custom printed to your exact needs. Use our handy template to lay out your graphic or contact us to make use of our art working service.
- • Will the print fade over time in the sun?
- o Our flags are printed on high quality Dye-sublimination printers in the UK, we offer six months warranty which covers against UV light fading.
- • Can I buy replacement graphics for my hardware?
- o Of course. In fact, to save money, we would encourage you to reuse your hardware as many times as you can. Flag graphics can easily be reproduced to fit your hardware, giving you many years of use for your hardware. And remember, our printing process is durable, so you can store unused flags for use at a later time, saving you the cost of replacing them.
- • What happens if I have a problem?
- o Our customer services team is on standby 9am to 5pm weekdays to help solve any concerns you may have. Or you can email them here.
- • What if my flag gets dirty after being outdoors for a long time?
- o That’s no problem at all – just pop your flag (without the hardware) into a standard washing machine with normal detergent, and wash on a gentle wash at 40 degrees. Don’t tumble dry it, just lay it out flat to dry, and it will look as good as new.
- • How do I create my artwork?
- o You can use our simple artwork service (details here), and just upload your logo using our artwork uploader, and when you confirm your order, we will call you to find out your exact requirements. Alternatively, you can download our handy template, as well as the guidelines for artwork, and create your own!