Looking for a planter barrier to match your brand? Our Painted Wood Planters are the perfect choice.
To ensure a premium and long lasting finish, we take the following steps on every painted planter:
1. Each knot is individually heat treated to draw out the resin.
2. Each knot is then sanded back and has 2 coats of a shellac based knot blocker to prevent any further resin bleeding through.
3. Any minor imperfections in the timber are then filled with an exterior grade waterproof filler and sanded flat.
4. 2 coats of acrylic based undercoat is then applied.
5. Followed by 2 to 3 coats of chosen top coat colour.
All our planters are made from premium grade joinery timber. We also offer a 15 year peace of mind guarantee on this timber as standard. All planters are pressure treated to prevent against rot, decay and fungal disease.
If you want to add a branded finish, simply select a laser cut stencil (one off) which we will use to create your logo, and a logo branding option (per planter) in the accessories box above. Castors can also be added for easy transportation.
The price of each castor includes the fitting, modification and reinforcement to the base of the planter.
The materials to make this product are responsibly sourced and made in the UK. Planters are delivered fully assembled as standard. We can provide flat pack options if needed. Custom shapes and sizes are also available on request.
Please note, additional delivery charges will apply to Scotland and the Channel Islands. Remote locations may also incur an additional charge. Please call us to find out accurate shipment prices and lead times.