0808 149 4663
0 items - £0.00
Your basket is empty
Integrating three multi-height plinths in an iPad display stand allows you to show off your products or services with a supporting video rolling on your iPad while showing the ‘real thing’ on your plinths.
The eye-catching acrylic tables are available in neon blue, red, green and frost white.
This iPad stand can hold iPad 2,3,4, iPad Air 1 and 2.
The iPad enclosure – available in white or textured black – can be tilted, rotated and swivelled to display your iPad the way you need it. This means that you can use your iPad either horizontally or vertically to show off your content in its best format.
To keep your iPad safe while it’s in use on the stand, a fascia is used to enclose your tablet to the column which allows the screen to still be used but with the iPad secured.
With in-built cable management, you also don’t need to worry about battery life as you can charge your iPad while it’s plugged into a mains supply.
Standard production time: 2-3 working days.
Prices exclude VAT.
Our iPad display stand 3 helps you to show off your products both physically and in action. Use the three multi-height plinths to display your products and the iPad to show how they are used in real life. This would be a great addition to retail environments and exhibitions.
1. Position base plate over 8-way post and align the 4 off foxing holes to threads of post. Insert and tighten the 4 off-base plate screws to secure.
2. Feed power cable through the centre of the post.
3. Plug power cord into USB Power Adaptor (supplied with Apple iPad)
4. Unlock iPad enclosure by inserting key and rotating quarter turn. Return key to original position to remove.
5. Lift fascia out of enclosure and gently press charging cable (supplied with Apple iPad) into retaining moulding, allowing 10cm to remain “free” at charge/sync connector end.
6. Feed USB end of charger cable through the middle of the enclosure below the pin so it protrudes from the bottom of support column.
7. Plug the cable into the USB Power adapter.
8. Position mains cable into the internal post and slide in so that the USB head of charger cable is below the upper edge of the post
9. Align first 2 holes of the iPad holder to the threads of the post. Insert and tighten screws to secure. Rotate iPad holder through 90o aligning remaining 2 holes to threads of post. Insert and tighten screws to secure.
10. Plug charger cable into iPad and place inside the enclosure, gently press all 4 corners of the iPad down into the mouldings to hold.
11. Replace fascia and press lock button to secure.
12. Move iPad in enclosure to your preferred orientation, tilt and rotation.
13. Assemble additional components and accessorises as required.
£676.80 including VAT
Find out more
If you have print ready artwork:
We ask for high resolution files to make sure your design is the best it can be, ideally in their native format (PDF/EPS/AI/QXD).
Click here to download our artwork specification
for full details.
If you don't have print ready work: Find out how we can help to design
your perfect display or see our Customer Services section
iPad Display Stand 1
iPad Display Stand 2
Display Plinth Counter 400
Genesis Roller Banner Stand
To leave a review click on the rating stars below or alternatively click on post a video or image
Enter a URL
Choose a file
Enter a URL *
Show everythingShow all reviewsShow all videosShow all photosShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions
There are no contributions yet.