This competition is now closed, see our 2018 competition and find out how you can win £500 for your charity.
Our Annual Charity Competition for 2014 is now open for entries with a prize of £300 to be used toward display equipment.
To enter, registered UK charities are being asked to say what impact winning the competition would have to their charity.
All entrants that fulfil the terms and conditions of entry will also receive a complimentary 10% off their next purchase to be used until 31 December 2014.
- This competition is open until 26 September 2014 at which point three finalists will be chosen.
- The winner will be decided by a public vote for the three finalists in early October via Marler Haley’s blog.
Charity Competition Grand Prize
The winning charity for the Annual Charity Competition 2014 will be awarded with £300 vouchers to use toward any Marler Haley displays including banner stands, pop up displays, flags, tablecloths and display accessories.
Enter our charity competition
- Say what impact winning £300 Marler Haley vouchers would have on their charity before 26 September 2014 on any website or social media site. Just make sure it’s one that doesn’t require a log in else we won’t be able to see your entry!
- Entries can include pictures, videos, vines, as well as links to the Marler Haley site with more information on products they would like to support entries.
- Email us a link to where you’ve entered to email@example.com and we’ll enter you if you fulfil our terms and conditions!
After the competition has closed for entries, Marler Haley will choose three entries as finalists. Finalists will then be put to a public vote where people can vote for their chosen charity to win the prize.
Read our full terms and conditions here.
Impact of winning Marler Haley’s competition
This is Marler Haley’s fourth year running this competition to help charities to gain more funds and awareness for their cause through displays.
We have already helped three amazing charities – Camp Nibble, Pop ‘N’ Grow, and most recently, the Orpheus Centre.
The Orpheus Centre, which is an independent college for young disabled adults that specialises in the performing arts, won our competition in 2013. Jo Bega Head of Development at the Orpheus Centre told us that since winning, “We have been using the display materials as much as possible! They have travelled to football pitches, schools, colleges, magic shows, cake sales and rock gigs. This summer they will be even be camping at Redfest. They have been warmly received wherever they have been and the Orpheus message has been spread far and wide.”
Having a reliable display that you’re proud to show is at the heart of what we do at Marler Haley. We’re pleased that Orpheus has been making good use of their display at multiple venues and that it’s still going strong to help them raise even greater awareness of their fantastic charity.
We hope that many charities take advantage of our charity competition, and good luck if you are entering!