Pop Up Banners Stands
Banner Stands are the perfect way to raise awareness of your business and campaigns in an indoor setting such as exhibitions, conference or retail spaces.
They are also often used as information signs by councils and universities.
With up to 3m high graphics, an exhibition banner stand can be seen from a distance and offer the simplicity of being lightweight, easy to assemble, and easy to transport. If you’re looking for something bigger, check out our range of pop up stands.
Our Banner Stands can come with 24hr delivery on request.
Why Choose a Banner Stand?
Pop up banners give you the best combination of portability, ease of assembly and flexibility while still standing out to potential customers and contacts at a conference or exhibition.
Display banners are:
- Easily assembled by one person
- Easy and safe to transport and store
- Take up minimal floor space
- Are available in sizes from 600mm to 2000m wide to maximise visibility
- A cost effective way of creating a backdrop
- Normally one sided, but double sided options are available
Exhibition banners can either be used on their own, or as part of a larger exhibition stand
by adding other types of display.
Most banners can also only be used indoors, which is why we have a special range of outdoor banners
if you’re looking to exhibit outdoors. Made of weatherproof materials, they’re extra sturdy.
What type of banner is right for you?
There are two types of banner to choose from, that depend on how they’re assembled:
- Roller banners are the most popular type of pop up banner. To assemble, the graphic is gently pulled up from the base and attached with a pole. When not in use, the graphic rolls back into the base, making storage and transport super simple.
- Tension banners offer a great alternative to retractable banners if you’re looking to replace your graphics regularly. The base and graphic are stored separately which means you can change your graphics as often as you need.
Why choose Marler Haley Display Banner Stands?
Our banners come with a promise.
We make sure you get your product on time, built with the utmost quality, with assistance from our team every step of the way.
Here’s why you should order your roller banners from Marler Haley:
- 5 year guarantee on banner stand bases
- Premium quality graphics as standard with no edge-curling or peeling
- State of the art in-house banner stand printing capabilities
- Fast delivery, with 24 hour delivery available on request
- Help available to design your display banner stands
- All artwork is checked by hand before printing for quality*
- Replacement graphics available
- Dedicated account management
Marler Haley Banner Stand Printing
As experts in large format printing
, our in-house team are here to help you every step of the way from deciding your requirements, creating artwork and organising delivery.
Remember, every Marler Haley customer has their own dedicated account manager.
If you don’t have print-ready artwork, our in-house team of artwork experts are available to help create your roll up banner graphic.
Just send us your logo and a brief with what you want on your graphic and we’ll do the rest for a small fee, taking the pressure out of creating print ready design.
If you’d rather make your design yourself, our Genesis and Junior banner stands have the option to create your own artwork using our free online design tool.
Join Marler Haley's other satisfied customers:
98% of our customers would recommend us. Gavin Hyde-Blake Director of Operations at Eccora Ltd
“We recently purchased a Genesis Roller Banner Stand at the very last minute, and in a complete panic.
“The service from Gareth our account manager was absolutely superb: unruffled, flexible and totally professional. We’re delighted with what we have and will be back for all our future needs.”
Call us today on 0808 149 5759
to meet your new account manager and see how we can help you.
*Please note that we check the quality of logos, images and graphics to make sure they’ll look great during our quality check and will not check grammar, spelling or accuracy of information.