0808 149 4663
0 items - £0.00
Your basket is empty
If you’re looking for a fully-integrated display stand and iPad holder with space for your literature and a plinth for lead taking then this could be the perfect solution for you.
With a built in eye-catching acrylic table and two A4 leaflet holders available in neon blue, red, green and frost white, this stand has it all.
This iPad stand is compatible with iPad 2,3,4, iPad Air 1 and 2.
This freestanding iPad enclosure can be tilted, rotated and swivelled to display your iPad the way you need it. This means that you can use your iPad either horizontally or vertically. The iPad case is also available in textured black or white.
To keep your iPad safe while it’s in use on the stand, a fascia is used to enclose your tablet to the column which allows the screen to still be used but with the iPad secured.
With in-built cable management, you also don’t need to worry about battery life as you can charge your iPad while it’s plugged into a mains supply.
1030 x 500 x 230mm in box
460 x 530 x 1140mm in case
800mm (W) x 500mm (D) x 1595mm (H)
Standard production time: 2-3 working days.
Prices exclude VAT.
Our iPad display stand 2 brings together digital and physical engagement for your visitors. Use your iPad to show more information about your products and services, while providing a take away brochure or leaflet stored in the literature holders. You could even use the holder to keep order forms, where they can use the plinth area to fill out their details.
1. Position base plate over 8-way post and align the 4 off foxing holes to threads of post. Insert and tighten the 4 off-base plate screws to secure.
2. Feed power cable through the centre of the post.
3. Plug power cord into USB Power Adaptor (supplied with Apple iPad)
4. Unlock iPad enclosure by inserting key and rotating quarter turn. Return key to original position to remove.
5. Lift fascia out of enclosure and gently press charging cable (supplied with Apple iPad) into retaining moulding, allowing 10cm to remain “free” at charge/sync connector end.
6. Feed USB end of charger cable through the middle of the enclosure below the pin so it protrudes from the bottom of support column.
7. Plug the cable into the USB Power adapter.
8. Position mains cable into the internal post and slide in so that the USB head of charger cable is below the upper edge of the post
9. Align first 2 holes of the iPad holder to the threads of the post. Insert and tighten screws to secure. Rotate iPad holder through 90o aligning remaining 2 holes to threads of post. Insert and tighten screws to secure.
10. Plug charger cable into iPad and place inside the enclosure, gently press all 4 corners of the iPad down into the mouldings to hold.
11. Replace fascia and press lock button to secure.
12. Move iPad in enclosure to your preferred orientation, tilt and rotation.
13. Assemble additional components and accessorises as required.
£535.20 including VAT
Find out more
If you have print ready artwork:
We ask for high resolution files to make sure your design is the best it can be, ideally in their native format (PDF/EPS/AI/QXD).
Click here to download our artwork specification
for full details.
If you don't have print ready work: Find out how we can help to design
your perfect display or see our Customer Services section
Freestanding Telescopic iPad Holder
iPad Duo Station
iPad Display Stand 1
Genesis Roller Banner Stand
To leave a review click on the rating stars below or alternatively click on post a video or image
Enter a URL
Choose a file
Enter a URL *
Show everythingShow all reviewsShow all videosShow all photosShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions
There are no contributions yet.